Arcanimus posted a summary of the current state of hunter pets in the MoP Beta:
Abilities list for each talent tree:
All Pet Families
- Boar’s Speed – 30% movement speed increase
- Bullheaded – Pet PvP trinket+20% damage reduction for 12 sec, 3 min CD
- Dash – 16 sec duration 80% movement speed increase, 32 sec CD
- Cornered – same as Live
- *Roar of Sacrifice
- Heart of the Phoenix – 8 min CD pet Ankh
- Rabid – 50% increased pet AP for 20 sec. 2 min CD
- Spiked Collar – 10% increased haste, crit, and Basic Attack damage, passive.
- Charge – Same as Live
- Last Stand – Same as Live
- Blood of the Rhino – 40% increased Healing, 20% increased Armor, 6% reduced chance to be crit.
- Great Stamina – 12% increased Hitpoints.
- Thunderstomp – Same as Live, although not sure if scaling changed.
There is currently no way to change your pet’s talent tree.
You can follow the ongoing thread, Ask a Beta Hunter!, on the MMO-C Hunter forum.
*Edit: Mania at Mania’s Arcania posted some additional information about pet talents. Cunning pets have Roar of Sacrifice and Ferocity pets have Dash. I’m going to add Mania’s information to this post so that it is all in one place.
The pet abilities mentioned in this post have been added to our WHH compilation of Mists of Pandaria Hunter Information: MoP Hunter Glyphs, Spells, and Items.