- Barrage Rapidly fire a spray of shots forward for 3 sec, dealing a total of 320% weapon damage (down from 400%) to the enemy target and an average of 80% weapon damage (down from 100%) to each other enemy target in front of you.
- Binding Shot 60 second cooldown (down from 90) You fire a magical projectile, tethering the enemy and any other enemies within 5 yards of the landing arrow for 10 sec. If targets move 5 yards from the arrow they are stunned for 5 sec (3 sec PvP) and will be immune to the effects of Binding Shot for 10 sec.
- Bombardment Your critical hits with Multi-Shot cause your Multi-Shot to cost 50% less Focus and cause 30% additional damage for 5 sec (new).
- Improved Serpent Sting Your Serpent Sting also does instant damage equal to 30% of its total periodic effect. (No longer increases the periodic critical strike chance of your Serpent Sting by 10%.) It’s now a Survival specialization ability.
- Spirit Beast Blessing The spirit beast blesses your allies, increasing the mastery of all party and raid members by 3,500 within 100 yards. Lasts for 60 sec. (changed from lasts until cancelled)
Tier 14 Hunter Gear
Nearly a thousand new weapons and gear items were added in this build and I’ll be going through the databases to pull out all of the hunter items soon. For now, here are the Tier 14 set pieces. In case you were wondering, according to Wowpedia, “The yaungol are descendants of Tauren who got separated when Pandaria broke off from the main continents during the Sundering.”
Mouse-over to see the stats, sockets, and bonuses:
- Yaungol Slayer’s Spaulders
- Yaungol Slayer’s Legguards
- Yaungol Slayer’s Headguard
- Yaungol Slayer’s Gloves
- Yaungol Slayer’s Tunic