Darkbrew at The Brewhall: Happy launch day to you all!
I’m working all day today, so I won’t hit Pandaria until about 7pm EST. I’d like to think that the starting zone will be cleared out by then, but I know better.
I did wake up early this morning and was able to get some of the Administrative tasks out of the way. Here are some things that I did that you might want to consider as you begin your journey to Pandaria.
- Remember to visit your profession trainers so you can begin leveling them up.
- Pet battles are live, so be sure to visit a pet trainer.
- I turned in my 25 daily quests. I’m guessing it was close 10 Pandaria quests worth of XP.
- I’m going as BM with a Spirit Beast and Water Strider as my active pets. I’m keeping three slots open for taming new stuff. Jade Kitty!
- For the focus talent I went with Thrill of the Hunt. It seems to proc a fair bit, and I like the that fact that it’s passive.