A new build for Patch 5.1 is being deployed on the public test realm. Changes of interest to hunters include:
Lynx Rush: Your pet rapidly charges from target to target, attacking 9 times over 4 sec. Each attack causes the target to bleed for 465 damage [down from 1000] over 15 sec, stacking up to 9 times. The pet must be within 10 yards of the target to Lynx Rush.
Bestial Wrath Send your pet into a rage, causing 20% additional damage for 10 sec and breaking all effects which cause loss of control of your pet [changed from 'The beast does not feel pity or remorse or fear and it cannot be stopped unless killed.']
Glyph of Solace [was Glyph of Icy Solace]: Your Freezing Trap and Scatter Shot also remove all damage over time effects from their targets. [now also includes Scatter Shot]
Glyph of Aimed Shot [was Glyph of Scattering]: Your Aimed Shot can now be used while moving. [changed from 'Your Scatter Shot also removes all damage over time effects from the target.']
- – -
Changes as listed on the Official WoW Blog:
- Ice Trap
- The snare provided by Ice Trap is now more responsive when enemies enter or leave the area of effect, and its effective area more closely matches the visual effect.
- Glyph of Ice Trap now causes the visual effect of Ice Trap to match the increased area of effect provided by the glyph.
- Glyph of Black Ice now correctly benefits from the increased duration provided by Trap Mastery.
- Lock and Load will now activate correctly when Ice Trap is triggered by an immune target, as long as a susceptible target is within the area of effect.
- Fixed several issues involving Trap Mastery, Entrapment, Glyph of Black ice, and Glyph of Ice Trap.
- The Growl pet ability will no longer cause diminishing returns against bosses that are immune to its effect.
- The Glyph of Icy Solace has been renamed to Glyph of Solace, and now causes both Scattershot and Freezing Trap to remove all damage over time effects from the target.
- Glyph of Scattering has been removed.
- A new Major Glyph has been added: Glyph of Aimed Shot. This glyph allows Aimed Shot to be used while moving.