Frostheim at Warcraft Hunters Union: Patch 5.1 lands tomorrow, and brings with it some big game changers, but fairly minor hunter changes. Starting with the significant changes for hunters:
- No more Aspect of the Fox
- Steady Shot & Cobra Shot can be cast on the run by default!
- New Glyph of Aimed Shot lets you hardcast Aimed Shot while moving
- MM Steady Focus ability will last a whopping 20 seconds, making it far easier to maintain the buff
- Lynx Rush damage will change to a bleed effect, but the overall damage done will be the same. This means it’s less bursty, but same overall dps.
- Careful Aim has been buffed a bit to work on targets over 80% health, rather than only over 90%
- Glyph of Solace (previously Icy Solace) will let both Scatter Shot and Freezing Trap remove all DoTs.