The official Patch 5.2 notes have been updated and confirm changes recently datamined. A few huntery highlights:
The Legendary Quest Continues
Wrathion must know the origin and source of Mogu power, and Azeroth’s mightiest heroes will aid the Black Prince in finding out what it is. The search for information will take players into the depths of the Thunder King’s Palace, and pit them against trials of perseverance and skill. Along the way, they’ll unlock the secrets to a new legendary metagem, Crown of the Heavens.
- Aimed Shot cast time has been been reduced to 2.5 seconds (was 2.9 seconds).
- Fite spectral porcupine fite! Three new spectral porcupine spirit beasts have appeared across Pandaria as tameable beasts, though taming them may provide quite a challenge.
- The ethereals that offered to upgrade items using Valor or Justice points have departed Azeroth for the moment. They may yet return in a future patch.
- The cost of Valor Point gear introduced in patch 5.0 has been reduced by 50%.
- The cost of Valor Point gear introduced in patch 5.1 has been reduced by 25%.
See the full patch 5.2 notes.