Patch 5.2 build 16618 was deployed on the PTR tonight and it incorporated the hunter class changes recently discussed by Ghostcrawler:
- Steady Shot additional damage increased by 44% and weapon damage increased to 60%, up from 50%.
- Aimed Shot weapon damage increased to 350%, up from 320%. Additional damage increased by 20%.
- Chimera Shot now does 315% ranged weapon Nature damage, up from 210%. Additional damage increased by 125%. Now heals you for 5% of your total health, up from 3%.
- Black Arrow damage and AP scaling increased by 15%.
- Explosive Shot damage and AP scaling increased by 15%.
Many new Thunderforged items were added in this build including:
- Talisman of Living Poison
- Sign of the Bloodied God
- Gore-Soaked Gear
- Renataki’s Soul Charm
- Talisman of Bloodlust
- Wastewalker’s Sandblasted Drape
- Static-Shot Shoulderguards
- Sul’lithuz Sandmail
- Spearman’s Jingling Leggings
- Beady-Eye Bracers
- Bracers of Mutagenic Fervor
- Synapse-String Handguards
- Shattered Tortoiseshell Longbow