A new build is being deployed on the beta and there were many changes for hunters:
- Arcane Shot An instant shot that causes 75% (down from 110%) weapon damage plus 1,309 (down from 2,742) as Arcane damage.
- Serpent Sting Causes 8,100 (down from 10,150) Nature damage over 15 sec.
- Steady Shot A steady shot that causes 50% (down from 70%) weapon damage plus 997 (down from 4,013). Generates 14 Focus.
- Barrage Costs 30 focus (down from 40) Rapidly fire a spray of shots forward for 3 sec, dealing a total of 640% weapon damage to the enemy target and an average of 320% (up from 160%) weapon damage to each other enemy target in front of you.
- Blink Strike Causes your pet to instantly teleport behind an enemy target up to 40 yards away from your pet and inflict 600% (up from 200%) normal damage.
- Glaive Toss Costs 15 focus (down from 20) You hurl two glaives toward a target, each dealing 872 (up from 436) damage to each enemy struck and reducing movement speed by 30% for 3 sec. The primary target will take 4 (down from 8) times as much damage from each strike. The Glaives will return back to you, damaging and snaring targets again as they return.
- Lynx Rush Your pet rapidly charges from target to target, attacking 9 times over 4 sec, dealing 200% (up from 100%) of its normal attack damage to each target. The pet must be within 10 yards of the target to Lynx Rush.
- Powershot Costs 20 focus (down from 40) You wind up a powerful shot, which deals 800% weapon damage to the target and 400% (up from 200%) weapon damage to all enemies in between you and the target. Enemies hit by Powershot are also knocked back.
- Thrill of the Hunt You have a 30% (up from 20%) chance when you fire a ranged attack that costs Focus or Kill Command to reduce the Focus cost of your next 3 Arcane Shots or Multi-Shots by 20.
- Beast Cleave After you Multi-Shot, your pet’s melee attacks also strike all other nearby enemy targets for 30% (up from 25%) as much for the next 4 sec.
- Focus Fire Consumes your pet’s Frenzy stack, restoring 6 Focus to your pet and increasing your ranged haste by 6% (up from 5%) for each Frenzy stack consumed. Lasts for 20 sec.
- Kill Command Give the command to kill, causing your pet to instantly inflict ((1.5 * (698 + 70% of RAP)) * 1.2) damage [down from (1.8*(997+RAP))] to its target. The pet must be within 25 yards of the target to Kill Command.
Beast Mastery & Survival
- Cobra Shot Deals 70% (down from 100%) weapon damage in the form of Nature damage and increases the duration of your Serpent Sting on the target by 6 sec. Generates 14 Focus.
- Aimed Shot A powerful aimed shot that deals 280% (down from 400%) ranged weapon damage plus 19,541 (down from 39880) .
- Chimera Shot An instant shot that causes 210% (down from 300%) ranged weapon Nature damage plus 2,617, [down from (73.2% of RAP+ 5,385] refreshing the duration of your Serpent Sting and healing you for 3% of your total health.
- Mastery: Wild Quiver Grants a 16% chance for your ranged attacks to also instantly fire an additional ranged shot that deals 85% (down from 100%) weapon damage.
- Black Arrow AP Scaling 16% (down from 20%) Fires a Black Arrow at the target, dealing 1,990 (down from 2490) damage over 20 sec. Black Arrow shares a cooldown with other Fire Trap spells..
- Explosive Shot You fire an explosive charge into the enemy target, dealing (331.5 + 0.1% of 26600% of RAP) Fire damage initially [down from (415.5 of 33300% of RAP)] and every second for 2 sec.
New Hunter Gear
- Waterborne Shoulderguards heroic elite ilvl 516. Dropped by Elder Asani in the Terrace of Endless Spring
- Waterborne Shoulderguards elite ilvl 503. Dropped by Elder Asani in the Terrace of Endless Spring