Another new build was deployed on the Mists of Pandaria beta tonight with several changes for hunters. Please keep in mind that these changes are datamined. If other changes are apparent once the build goes live I’ll update this post.
- Black Arrow: Fires a Black Arrow at the target, dealing 1870 damage (down from 1990) over 20 sec. Black Arrow shares a cooldown with other Fire Trap spells. (AP scaling reduced from 16% to 15%.)
- Explosive Shot: You fire an explosive charge into the enemy target, dealing (163 + 486 / 2 + RAP * 260 / 1000) Fire damage [down from (175 + 523 / 2 + RAP * 280 / 1000)] initially and every second for 2 sec.
- Focus Fire: Consumes your pet’s Frenzy stack, restoring 6 Focus to your pet and increasing your ranged haste by 6% (down from 8%) for each Frenzy stack consumed. Lasts for 20 sec.
New Hunter Gear
- Stonefang Chestguard ilvl 502 Zone drop in heroic Mogu’shan Vaults
- Stonefang Chestguard ilvl 489 Zone drop in normal Mogu’shan Vaults
- Stonefang Chestguard ilvl 476 Zone drop in raidfinder Mogu’shan Vaults
- Sword Dancer’s Leggings ilvl 509 Drops from Blade Lord Ta’yak in heroic Heart of Fear
- Sword Dancer’s Leggings ilvl 496 Drops from Blade Lord Ta’yak in normal Heart of Fear
- Go-Kan’s Golden Trousers ilvl 450 BoE
- Swarmkeeper’s Medallion ilvl 450
- – -
For implications of these changes please see Zeherah’s post.