Daxxarri at The Official Warcraft Blog: Here you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.0.5. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below went live the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list in the days to come as additional hotfixes are applied.
- Aimed Shot now deals 320% weapon damage (up from 280%), but the base damage component has been reduced by 65%. The damage that this ability does at level 90 should remain relatively unchanged.
- Healing performed by Spirit Beasts summoned by the Stampede talent is now correctly reduced by 75%.
- Rabid has been changed and now increases a pet’s attack speed by 70%. Pet attack power is now unaffected by this ability.
- Deterrence now correctly prevents the use of all three level 75 Hunter talents. Previously, Lynx Rush could still be used.
- The root provided by Narrow Escape now correctly breaks on damage in a manner similar to other rooting effects.
. . . Read full Article
Artwork is from the Blizzard Fanart Gallery